Is Graphs not working for anybody else?

gesslar December 8, 2022

When I go to my repo and click Graphs on the left, 

https://bitbucket.org/<account>/<repo>/addon/bitbucket-graphs/graphs-repo-page

my page is stuck at "Wait, retry, or cancel?"

I've let it run for a long time and it still doesn't stop, loading? I guess? I don't know what it's doing. Displaying a graph isn't it though.

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2022

Hey Gesslar,

Can I ask - are you referring to a third-party add-on such as AwesomeGraphs or another type of add-on?

I have tested on my own repository with AwesomeGraphs and was unable to reproduce this issue.

I would suggest whichever add-on is being used, try to uninstall/re-install it from the workspace in Workspace Settings > Apps and Features: Installed Apps and hit the "Remove" button, before installing it again from the Marketplace.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Erlend January 5, 2023

I have the same issue. The addon is no longer listed under: Workspace Settings > Apps and Features: Installed Apps

I don't think it's/was AwesomeGraphs. I tried installing it, and it just added another Graphs entry in the menu

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2023

Hey guys,

I cannot find what you are referring to either - my URL looks different to the one specified.

When I use the URL detailed in the ticket - I receive a blank page. I would suggest trying an alternate graphs add-on for now, please let me know if any issues.

Cheers!

Erlend January 29, 2023

In localstorage I see an entry for bitbucketgraphs.herokuapp.com. There is nothing at this url, so this is probably an addon that was removed at some point. Sadly, I'm unable to remove the menu entry in Bitbucket.  

Ben
Atlassian Team
January 29, 2023

Hey @Erlend is there any option for deleting this app from Workspace Settings > Installed Apps?

This is a good place to check the current apps that are installed, you can then lookup the apps on our Marketplace - if they are not present they are not likely still being supported by the third-party responsible for them and have been removed:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/addons/app/bitbucket

I cannot find this app anymore, so therefore we can presume that it has been removed - I would suggest removing it from Workspace Settings (only an admin  can perform this) and then installing an alternative.

Cheers!

Ben
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2023

Hey guys, just an update.

We have received information from the vendor that the legacy Bitbucket Graph App was developed by the vendor Stilltsoft. The vendor has discontinued support for the old version of their plugin. The new app Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket is available from the Marketplace here. Please install the new App and that should work for you as per our requirements.

You can reach out to the vendor of the App Stilltsoft if you have any further questions.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events