Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices for team to work email, not personal email

antonpollak August 27, 2018

Hi,

I have a BitBucket account connected to my personal email which contains personal repos. Since then, I've started a "Team" for my company where we have our repos for the company.

I'm currently not paying for my personal account, but I am paying for the Team account. However, the invoices are still sent to my personal email because that's what's associated with BitBucket.

The easy way out would be to change that email to my work email, however that's an email account I'm not 100% in control of. For that reason, I'd like to have invoices related to the team to go to my work email but still keep my personal email associated with my personal BitBucket stuff.

How do I do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Alastair Wilkes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

Hi Anton,

If you want to split your work and personal concerns on Bitbucket, you're best off creating a separate account specifically for work-related actions and making that account an admin and billing contact for the team.

Thanks,

Alastair

0 votes
antonpollak August 27, 2018

And as a follow-up: I have some company-related data associated with my personal profile (added before we had a team account). How do I clear that data from my personal profile?

(Company name, address, VAT number, everything added when you add a credit card basically.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events