Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of bitbucket server with jenkins

princejhcl November 9, 2017

we are trying to integrate jenkins (version2.87) with Bitbucket server (version 4.14.2-x64) on a windows 10 OS machine and there is a proxy machine in LAN .

I can successfully clone this repository from git bash, but in jenkins when we specify the url of the bitbucket repository in jenkins  .it
gives the below following message

Failed to connect to repository  error performing command git.exe ls-remote <repo url> HEAD

3 answers

0 votes
Vishwa February 15, 2019

Hi Prince,

Even I was facing the same issue in Mac(Mojave) then I checked my git path it was wrongly mentioned. So configure your git path in "Global Tool Configuration" under the section of git configure

Name: git
path: /usr/bin/git (In my case this was configured wrongly).

In sample: Just check where is your git installed (In mac which git command) and then give that.

0 votes
Arun Annamalai February 21, 2018

Hi Price,

Please verify if you set the git.exe patch in Global Tool Configuration.

You may see the below error under GIT section. So please specify the git.exe location.

ex : C:\Program Files\Git\bin

Error:

There's no such executable git.exe in PATH: C:/IBM/MQ/java/lib, C:/IBM/MQ/java/lib64, C:/opscode/chef/bin, C:/IBM/MQ/bin64, C:/IBM/MQ/bin, C:/IBM/MQ/tools/c/samples/bin, C:/Program Files/Intel/WiFi/bin/, C:/Program Files/Common Files/Intel/WirelessCommon/.

Thanks,

Arun

0 votes
Michael Brosnan December 4, 2017

Your Jenkins has to execute a clone command either on the Jenkins server or on a slave. Either way Jenkins has to have credentials to be able to clone. A ssh key can be added to an bitbucket user account, or to a project or repository 

hope this helps

Mike

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events