Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinite redirect loop when logging into BitBucket

IGOR PAVLENKO January 21, 2020

I saw several feeds about this problem and found no solution. How to recover access for my account?

image.png

2 answers

1 vote
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Hello @IGOR PAVLENKO,

There's an ongoing investigation of a similar intermittent issue, so hopefully this will be fixed soon. In the meantime here's a work around to get out of the loop:

• navigate to id.atlassian.com
  • click on your avatar in the left bottom corner, then Log out. You will be logged out of your Atlassian ID
  • navigate to bitbucket.org and log in again

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll let the team know about your case.

Cheers,
Daniil

It is not working for me.
I checked it twice.

Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Hm, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe that's something else then?

Can you try it in another browser or in incognito mode? I'm thinking of any browser extensions or cookies/local storage issue that might be causing this.

Also, no matter whether that any of the work arounds work or not, please raise a support ticket here so that our team knows about your issue. This might help to match it with other reports, if there are any.

Let me know if this worked.

Cheers,
Daniil

I have checked in:

1) Google Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
2) Mozilla Firefox 72.0.1 (64-bit)

(both on my Ubuntu 18.04)

The same issue in both browsers.

Ticket raised: BBS-126846

Sami May 28, 2020

Going through the id.atlassian.com resolved it for me. This internal migration flops so much I think because of this team account migration. Error on signing into broken team for the products or login through the individual product login page is persistent since so many years.

0 votes
Deleted user March 5, 2020

Same here, tried various workarounds but no fix.... , just deleted my account [ :( ]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events