Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Xcode 10.1 when I go to submit, next to the Push to remote button it reads Loading remotes.

Quailcreek February 4, 2019

Normally the button reads Master. I am unable to submit to bitbucket. I caused this problem myself I'm sure. I was having some issues with my app so, in Xcode, I checked out some of the previous commits. Now I'm holzed.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Tom

2 answers

0 votes
Seymour_FulcrumTec March 15, 2020

I had the same issue and this is how I fixed it.

To fix it first, push any uncommitted work using the terminal e.g. git push origin head:master

Go to the Source Navigator in Xcode and check that the push you just committed is in the remote folder. For me, it's my remotes>origin>master

Then delete the master branch from Branches>master and then checkout Remotes>origin>master branch

The source control will now be able to push from Xcode. I hope that helps.

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2019

Hi Tom, welcome to the Community!

Are you using Bitbucket? If so, are you using Server or Cloud?

Have you tried re-connecting those applications?

Can you send us a screenshot?

Note that if the issue is happening solely on the Xcode side, you'll need to contact them for support, as they're a third party service.

Let us know!

Ana

Quailcreek February 6, 2019

Hi Ana,

I am using BitBucket through Xcode. I'm not certain if this is strictly Xcode issue. It looks like I need to deal with his from the Xcode side. 

Thank you for your reply.

Tom

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events