Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Bitbucket is there a way to obtain a list of all pull requests from one story?

T February 1, 2023

I want to obtain a list of all requests from one release.

2 answers

1 vote
Sean Manwarring _Izymes_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 1, 2023

Welcome to the community @T !

Are you using Bitbucket Cloud, Server or Data Center?

If you are using Server/DC, and if you don't mind using an app (full disclosure that we are the vendor that built this app). You may be interested in one of our apps Organizr for Bitbucket

The pull request (PR) branches, PR title or description are indexed as text content by Organizr. If the PR target branch name, PR title or description has a reference to the release name or Jira epic issue-key or anything that is commonly shared, Organizr will find and list the PRs that match.

The simplest scenario could be that all PRs for “Q1 Release” version are all merged to branch ‘release/q1’.
Then Organizr can find all PRs with this query: “target = release/q1"

You can read further into the Organzr docs here.

I will have a look/play around later today to see if there are any other solutions that might work as well. 

Cheers - Sean

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2023

Hi @T,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

No, you would need an app for that, I did a quick search in the Marketplace and it looks like Awesome Graphs might be able to do it. Back in the days when I used Bitbucket Server I created my own web app that generated a report will all pull requests related to a release. 

T February 1, 2023

Okay, I'll take note of that sadly. I would have loved to see that app for what I'm trying to do now. Thanks for the feedback!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events