Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images and Icons not loading when deploying web app from Pipeline

Abdul Haseeb September 19, 2022

I'm deploying Flutter web apps from bitbucket pipeline with atlassian/firebase-deploy pipe. I'm getting broken images/icons when deploying from pipeline. But when I deploy from my Macbook using the same commands, my images are not broken. Please find the screenshots below.

bitbucket-pipelines.yml

Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 10.53.30 AM.png

1) Deployed from Macbook. 2) Deployed from pipeline

Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 10.56.42 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-09-20 at 10.56.12 AM.png

1 answer

1 vote
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2022

Hello @Abdul Haseeb ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

In order to investigate further, I would like to ask a few questions : 

• What is the path where these images/assets are stored ? Are they stored in your repository directly or do you move them to the build/web/* artifact you are generating in the build step? 
  • After deploying through the pipeline, if you check the destination end for the folder where the images/assets should be, are they present in the destination?
  • What exact command did you execute locally to have a successful deployment? 
  • Could you try executing the same commands in a local docker container, following the instruction in Debug pipelines locally with docker ? This will simulate the environment of bitbucket pipelines. When testing locally, make sure to reset to the same exact commit as your failing pipeline is using :
    git reset --hard <commit ID>

Once you run the test locally, please share with us the log output. Make sure to sanitize any sensitive information from the logs.

Thank you, @Abdul Haseeb .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events