I wanted to setup Bitbucket datacenter on my local kubernetes cluster setup, how it can be done?

Gaurav Patange October 18, 2022

want to setup manually bitbucket data center in my own local kubernetes setup I have researched but unable to get solution on this

1 answer

0 votes
Yevhen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2022
Gaurav Patange October 19, 2022

we don't have aws instance cluster is on vms

Yevhen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2022

Helm charts can be installed on any K8s clusters. You just need to make sure you have storage and networking configured.

Gaurav Patange October 20, 2022

actually we have some restrictions of helm and docker pull, so is any alternative other than helm, manual setup docs?

Yevhen
Atlassian Team
October 20, 2022

That's the only supported way to deploy DC apps to Kube. If you can't use Helm at all, perhaps, you can do `helm template` save yaml, and then apply it.

Gaurav Patange October 20, 2022

from where I can get the yaml files and does we have any manual process documentation 

Yevhen
Atlassian Team
October 21, 2022

@Gaurav Patange you will need at least basic Helm and K8s knowledge to do that. You can get yaml files by running `helm template` against the target Helm chart.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events