Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to pass the command for update the max_connections for mysql

pinals October 5, 2021

I want to increase the size of the max connection pool in MySQL as it has 151 defaults.

while running the integration test cases I need more than that default connection. I have passed the command but seems like it's not working.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2021

Hi @pinals and welcome to the community.

Since you created this question in the Bitbucket Pipelines collection, I assume that you're using a mysql service in Pipelines?

I'm afraid that at the moment it is not possible to pass a command to a Docker service container to modify max_connections.

We have a feature request about this in our issue tracker:

If you'd be interested in this, I would suggest that you add your vote in that request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

In the meantime, a way to work around this issue would be to create a custom Docker image (based on the official mysql image) that sets your own CMD value, or supports environment variables for settings like these.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events