I stopped receiving emails after migration to office365

mbohal January 12, 2021

Hi,

last week I have moved my inbox for email mb@mbohal.cz to exchange online (outlook.office.com).

Since then I have stopped receiving notifications such as:

• mentions
  • new issues assigned to me
  • etc.

I however did receive an invitation to collaborate on a new repository.

Has anyone experienced something similar? How did you fix it? Before In had my email on webfaction.com and everything worked fine.

Thanks

Martin

EDIT: I did receive notification after created this post

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2021

Hi @mbohal ,

I checked in our system and I found a hard bounce event for your email created on 6th January 2021 with the message

550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound;

I believe that your email account may not have been operational for some time during the change to your systems, Bitbucket tried to send an email notification during that time, and received a hard bounce response from your mail server.

The hard bounce informs us that the email does not exist and in this case it is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list. Could you monitor this and let me know if you are able to receive Bitbucket notifications now?

Invitations and emails from community are sent from another system, which is why you haven't had any issues receiving those.

Please feel free to let us know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

mbohal January 12, 2021

Hurray! It works, I got my notification.

Thanks for your help!

Like Theodora Boudale likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events