Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I stopped receiving emails after migration to office365

Edited

Hi,

last week I have moved my inbox for email mb@mbohal.cz to exchange online (outlook.office.com).

Since then I have stopped receiving notifications such as:

• mentions
  • new issues assigned to me
  • etc.

I however did receive an invitation to collaborate on a new repository.

Has anyone experienced something similar? How did you fix it? Before In had my email on webfaction.com and everything worked fine.

Thanks

Martin

EDIT: I did receive notification after created this post

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @mbohal ,

I checked in our system and I found a hard bounce event for your email created on 6th January 2021 with the message

550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound;

I believe that your email account may not have been operational for some time during the change to your systems, Bitbucket tried to send an email notification during that time, and received a hard bounce response from your mail server.

The hard bounce informs us that the email does not exist and in this case it is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list. Could you monitor this and let me know if you are able to receive Bitbucket notifications now?

Invitations and emails from community are sent from another system, which is why you haven't had any issues receiving those.

Please feel free to let us know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Hurray! It works, I got my notification.

Thanks for your help!

Like Theodora Boudale likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,787 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you