Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I stopped receiving email notifications for Bitbucket

psanchezsanchez March 24, 2022

All people of our team have stopped receiving email notifications for bitbucket and Jira (Confluence continues working). Could you please check if our email domain is in the suppression list?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2022

Hi, @psanchezsanchez, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community. 

I checked our logs and confirmed that your domain had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to you. So I removed your domain from this suppression list. 

Could you please confirm if you receive the notifications now? 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

psanchezsanchez March 24, 2022

Received!

Thanks a lot!

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2022

Awesome, @psanchezsanchez! Thanks for your confirmation! 

0 votes
CoolCodders April 3, 2022

@Caroline R my employee getting same email issue. Can you help me out.
email id is "rajus@coolcodders.com"

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

Hi, @CoolCodders, welcome to the community. 

I would like to ask if you could please create a new question for your issue, providing details on the errors you see. 

We generally encourage users to create a new question for their issue instead of posting on someone else's question because 1) the root cause and resolution may be different for each case 2) a question can become cluttered and difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users' issues in it. 

Thank you. 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events