Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I stopped receiving bitbucket email notifications

Abhinav Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 13, 2022

Hi, 

I have not been receiving emails for the past 3-4 months (pull requests updates, comments and merge update) on my email id <email_removed>.

Please help.

Abhinav Kumar

<email_removed>

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2022

Hi @Abhinav Kumar,

Your email address was in one of our suppression lists. We attempted to send an email to your email address a few months back and received a hard bounce response from your mail server with the error message

550: 550 5.1.1 Recipient not found.

The email was then placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to send to non-existing emails. There might have been an issue with your mail server that day that indicated permanent failure.

I went ahead and removed your email from our suppression list, could you please keep an eye on your Inbox and see if you are able to receive any newer notification emails?

Just a heads up, I removed your email from your post to protect your privacy. There is no need to include your email address in your post if it's the same as your community account's email; Atlassian staff can view the email of the community account you use to make a post.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
valdice14
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2022

Hi there here the same problem, but i stop receiving email notification only on a repository, others still works, all repo are watched.

0 votes
Amina
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 19, 2022

hello @Theodora Boudale ,

I'm facing the same issue, I'm not receiving notifications anymore even though they are well configured and I used to receive them with the same config. Note that this is the case for most of our team members.

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 11.03.25 AM.png

Thanks

Regards

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2022

Hi @amina MEHEREHERA,

There were several emails from your domain in our suppression list, I removed all of them from that list.

Please feel free to let me know if the issue is resolved now.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Like Amina likes this
valdice14
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 27, 2022

Hi there here the same problem, but i stop receiving email notification only on a repository, others still works, all repo are watched.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events