I stopped receiving bitbucket and JIRA email notifications since August 11, 2021 (+8:00 UTC)

Mark Joshua Abrenica August 19, 2021

Please troubleshoot my account why I stopped receiving email notifications since August 11, 2021. My workmates still receive their notifications, but as for me, for merged PRs and mentions in JIRA, i am not receiving any notifications

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2021

Hi, @Mark Joshua Abrenica

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to your address. So, I removed your email from this suppression list.

Could you please confirm if you receive the notifications now? 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Mark Joshua Abrenica August 19, 2021

Ah yes. Thanks

Like Caroline R likes this
0 votes
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2021

Hi Mark,

The community members will not be able to troubleshoot your account as we don't have access to your environment.
For technical issues you can contact Atlassian Support.

But as your colleagues are getting emails I doubt the issue lies in your environment. First of all you should check for obvious issues:

• Check your spam folder
  • Check whether your email address is correct in your Atlassian profile.
  • Check your personal notification settings in your profile (click profile picture in Jira -> Personal Settings)

If that doesn't solve anything a Jira admin should be able to troubleshoot notification rules.

And as a last resort you can contact Atlassian Support: https://support.atlassian.com/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events