Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see the 'In Progress' status when one of the manual steps in pipeline is redeployed

Dinara Tablina June 4, 2024

Hi,

I see the status of the pipeline as In progress when one of the manual steps in the pipeline Redeployed (even though it was many hours ago). According to the Atlassian team member's answer, what does this status mean?

InProgress.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2024

Hi Dinara,

In Progress should display for builds that are in the middle of running (not paused, succeeded, or failed).

As it is a re-run, it shows 20 hours ago because that's when the build was first executed - it's just a re-run of the same build. New builds will show with a more recent Started value.

Please let me know if further clarification is needed.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Dinara Tablina June 5, 2024

Hi @Ben ,

I think you misunderstood me.

One of the steps in my pipeline was redeployed more than 20 hours ago. It took only 29 seconds to complete this step.

But for the past 2 days I've been watching the status of the whole pipeline as In Progress. Why? I suppose that it is a bug because none of the steps have been in progress for the last 2 days.

redeploy.png

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2024

Hi @Dinara Tablina 

We will need to take a look at your Pipelines builds to analyse this further. I can see your workspace has a Standard support entitlement and therefore you are entitled to support from our support team.

Can you please let me know which timezone you are in so that I may raise a ticket on your behalf? Alternatively, you can select Bitbucket Cloud > Technical Issues & Bugs and enter your companies workspace URL in the support form to raise a ticket:

Cheers!

Like Dinara Tablina likes this
Dinara Tablina June 6, 2024

Hi @Ben 

Our timezone is UTC+2. Please raise a ticket on our behalf. 

The problematic pipeline has the number #2377.

Ben
Atlassian Team
June 6, 2024

Hi Dinara,

No worries - I've raised a ticket, please check your email :)

Cheers!

Like Dinara Tablina likes this
Dinara Tablina June 7, 2024

Thank you, @Ben 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders