Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving bitbucket invitations on my mail

Lucas Florencio Feitosa October 27, 2021

Hi,

My manager sent me an invitation to collaborate on a project but the invitation email doesn't arrive at all. he tried to resend the email but it didn't work either.

Could you please check this problem?

My mail is: <email removed due to privacy reasons>

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2021

Hi, @Lucas Florencio Feitosa! Welcome to the community! 

I performed an analysis on our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to you. This can occur when the system tries to send an email to the user and the account does not exist yet, is not activated, or it rejects the email for some internal reason.

In this case, I have removed the block from your email. Could you please ask your manager to remove the invitation and send you a new one? They can do this by following the next steps:

In case they have invited you to a specific repository:

• Access the workspace >  Go to the repo they have invited you to;

• Access the Repository Settings > User and group access; 

• Click on the "invitation pending"; 

• Select the “Cancel invitation" option to remove the invitation; 

• Add your email again to send a new invitation. 

In case they have invited you to a group on this workspace:

• Access the workspace > Settings;

• Access User groups > Open the group they have invited you to

• Click on the "invitation pending"; 

• Select the “Cancel invitation" option to remove the invitation; 

• Add your email again to send a new invitation. 

Please let me know how it goes and feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Lucas Florencio Feitosa October 29, 2021

Hi, it worked.
Thanks for the help.

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2021

Hi, Lucas! 

Thanks for the confirmation, I'm glad to know everything is working now. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Duy Do April 25, 2022

@Caroline R I follow your step but still can not received invitation email , please help me

my email : <email removed due to privacy reasons> 

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
April 25, 2022

Hi, @Duy Do

I confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to you. I have removed the block from your address, could you please check if you receive the emails from now on? Just make sure your manager removes the invitation and sends you a new one. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Like Duy Do likes this
Bryant Juspi June 6, 2022

@Caroline R Hi, I faces the same issue. I didn't receive any invitation, even after resending it. Please help me

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
June 10, 2022

Hi @Bryant Juspi,

I just responded to the question you created here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-m-not-receiving-bitbucket-invitations-on-my-company-email/qaq-p/2048049

Just a heads up for anyone else who comes across this post facing the same issue:

Please create a separate question in community so we can look into your issue, as a new question will have better visibility to the rest of the Atlassian team.

Kind regards,
Theodora

daniil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

same issue

0 votes
Kadir Görgün June 20, 2023

Hello, I have the same problem.
My admin sends invites but no invites

Could you please check this problem?

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
June 21, 2023

Hi @Kadir Görgün ,

I see that one of your admins created a support ticket for this issue as well, we are going to look into it and provide an update on the support ticket.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Ribamar Santos June 10, 2022

I'm not getting an email as well. Could you check if I there is any blocker on my account please ?

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
June 13, 2022

Hi @Ribamar Santos,

I see that one of your admins created a ticket with the support team about this issue. Your email was in one of our suppression lists and it was removed by one of our engineers a few days ago.

Please ask one of your admins to send a new invitation now (a new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped).

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Kevin Dang December 20, 2021

Hi @Caroline R , Our team have same issue with 2 email : <email removed due to privacy reasons> and  <email removed due to privacy reasons>. Would you please help to check it ?

0 votes
AD December 16, 2021

hi @Caroline R , I have the same issue. Can you please help me out with this

AD December 16, 2021

nevermind, somebody helped me out from the team..thanks :)

Like Caroline R likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events