cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving bitbucket invitations on my company email

mahesan_phonetycoon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2024

i am receiving normal forward mail and even got the deletion notification, but not the collaboration invitation. Is there anything i can do?

2 answers

1 vote
Kuğbe July 9, 2024

Hi @mahesan_phonetycoon 

Welcome to the community! (:

Assuming you do not already have a custom folder within your email account dedicated to filter notification emails. if you do please check there. Please check your spam or junk folder, as sometimes email invitations can end up there. 

Ensure that emails from Bitbucket are whitelisted in your company's email system; you may need to contact your IT department to add Bitbucket's email domain to the safe senders list. Verify that no email filters are blocking or redirecting the invitations. 

You can also ask the sender to resend the invitation, as reissuing it can sometimes resolve the issue. If these steps don't work, contact Bitbucket support for further assistance, as they can check if there are any issues on their end with sending the invitations. 

Finally, if issue still persist, try using a different email address to see if the issue persists, which can help determine if the problem is specific to your company email.

mahesan_phonetycoon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2024

I ve checked all folders. its not there. and i ve created a new id called <email_removed_for_privacy> and facing the same issue. i receive the account activation otp mail but not the collaboration email. it is a forward only mail which i ve directed to my personal email id.

<screenshot removed for privacy>

Kuğbe July 9, 2024

In that case I would best advice you to contact your company's IT Admin first for help. Since they have control over you permission rights... If the issue still persist, then contact Atlassian Support.

Here is an instance to when someone had the same issue: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-m-not-receiving-bitbucket-invitations-on-my-company-email/qaq-p/2052417

- Possibly that might be what is happening

Hope it helps! (:

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2024

Hi @mahesan_phonetycoon and welcome to the community!

Does this issue occur with the email of your community account?

If so, I checked our email logs and all the emails we have sent to that email address have been successfully delivered to your mail server. Your email address is not in any of our suppression lists.

If our email is not in your Spam folder, and if you don't have any filters in your email account that would make our emails skip your Inbox, then I suggest the following:

• Ask the administrator who sent you the invitation to double-check if there are any typos in the email address they invited.
  • If the admin invited your correct email address, ask the administrator of your mail server to investigate why our emails don't make it from your mail server to your Inbox.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events