Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost all my repositories

Fadi Waqqad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2017
I had a cloud account, and when bitbucket tried to process the payment from my card, the payment has been declined for some reason, and I didn't notice tge email about this untill I discovered that my account has been downgraded!

Now, all my existed repositories are lost.
My question is that in case I upgraded tge plan now, would I be able to get my account back with everything?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2017

Hi Fadi, when an account is downgraded we don't delete the repositories in it. I've checked the Bitbucket account associated to the email address you used to submit this post, and it is indeed empty, there are no repositories in it. However, I noticed that the account was just created recently on September, 20th which is the day when you sent your message.

My assumption is that you're referring to a different account and that you created this one by mistake, thus, the reason why you just encountered an empty account. Can you check if you have Bitbucket accounts with other email addresses, or if you remember which username you had so you can find your repos?

Let us know if you need any help!

Regards,

Ana 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events