cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Bitbucket
  • Questions
  • I installed bitbucket on my server, WHM cpanel is installed to, icant access bitbucket eventhought service is running.... any help please

I installed bitbucket on my server, WHM cpanel is installed to, icant access bitbucket eventhought service is running.... any help please

codak brown March 1, 2016

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ed Quail March 2, 2016

You might want to check the $INSTALL_DIR/logs/catalina.out in your Bitbucket installation. Errors normally get logged there for why the service isn't starting all the way.

Also if you have other applications running on the server you might want to verify and ensure that you don't have both services listening on the same port. If I recall correctly Bitbucket by default will listen on port 8443. You might want to check your $INSTALL_DIR/conf/server.xml and perhaps change the listener port if there is a port conflict with one of your other applications.

codak brown March 3, 2016

Its done, The problem i found in catalina.out thats Bitbucket cant find /user/local/jdk

Thx

0 votes
abobakr April 17, 2019

Im looking for a successful instruction on:

installing Jira, Confluence and bitbucket on Cpanel and WHM server

If you have successfully installed that, please advise.

Thanks

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2016

Generally to debug "it's running, but not responding", you'll need to read the application log files to find out what it is actually doing.  Can you have a look at those?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events