cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Bitbucket
  • Questions
  • I have multiple repositories like 100 plus all of them have different content, I have a config file which is going to be common across all the repos, how do I push this config to all the repos instead of cloning all the repos.

I have multiple repositories like 100 plus all of them have different content, I have a config file which is going to be common across all the repos, how do I push this config to all the repos instead of cloning all the repos.

Harish Yenumulapalli February 16, 2017

I have multiple repositories like 100 plus all of them have different content, I have a config file which is going to be common across all the repos, how do I push this config to all the repos instead of cloning all the repos.

2 answers

0 votes
Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2022

Hi Harish,

You will need to add/commit/push this file to all repositories since each repository is independent from the others.

As an option, you could try to script this logic but it might be worth considering if this is a file which just needs to be pushed once or kept up-to-date.

Caterina

P.s. I know it's been some time since you posted your question, but I hope my answer might still help others that might be interested in this topic.

0 votes
Harish Yenumulapalli February 16, 2017

Is there any easy way instead of cloning all the repos.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events