Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I face the error when i logged into my bitbucket repository via all various browsers.

Soe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2024

I notice and face this error since last three weeks. Sometimes logged into my bitbucket repository is successful . Now , I cannot log into my repository totally.

I search like the errors and solve from google but i cannot solve this till now.

Help me, as somebody  affort.

1 answer

1 vote
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2024

Hi @Soe and welcome to the Community!  What's the error you are getting?

Soe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2024

I face the error that 

I cannot login to my bitbucket repository. I also tested with various browsers but i 
face the same error.

Loading time is too long and do not reach repo. As such time, I view on console and network. I see some of js and css  file errors like from my supported screenshot.

If possible, helpe as much as you can. I am a junior developer.

Thanks.bitbuckt.png

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2024

Hi @Soe 

I can see you are a member of 19 individual workspaces, so I'm wondering if there is some kind of timeout occurring in the UI.

Could you clear your browser cache and disable all add-ons to see if this makes a difference? I'd also like to know what happens when you login on https://bitbucket.org - does your avatar in the top-right corner show that you are logged in or does it display blank?

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this
Soe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 22, 2024

I clear all browser cached and histories from my browser. And then, clall  https://bitbucket.org and login with my registered gmail but 
i cannot reach my account. I do not see anything like avator . I see only

blank screen like the screenshot.

Please, help me about this.

bitbukcet3.png 

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2024

Hi @Soe 

I've taken a closer look at your workspace and can see that it is in the process of deletion. This is why you are getting error messages when you attempt to load your page. The process of full deletion takes 30 days and is not reversible.

Checking our backend logs shows that your user account deleted the workspace through the Bitbucket Cloud UI on 2024-07-23 05:33:26 (UTC time):

POST 200 https://bitbucket.org/S**H***/workspace/settings/delete?iframe=true&spa=0

Is this an action you recognise?

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Soe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 23, 2024

Yes, I logged in via my phone browser and delete some workspaces.
Today, I logged into my bitbucket repository proces is successful.

I sometimes face like this errors .
Why don't know exactly causes?

Thanks! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events