Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not know what to enter in the Security keys section in the two-step verification

Yura Yusyk November 12, 2018

I did everything that I needed. The device changes the token every 30 seconds. But I do not know what to enter in the Security keys section. There you need to enter the name of the device and something else there. I tried to input everything, please help.

1111111111.png

2 answers

0 votes
Yura Yusyk November 13, 2018

I just do not understand what key I need to enter. Whether you need to think of it or take it from the program on the device.

0 votes
jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2018

What type of device is it? As the screenshot says, we currently only support hardware keys that use the FIDO U2F standard.

Yura Yusyk November 13, 2018

I just do not understand what key I need to enter. Whether you need to think of it or take it from the program on the device.

jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2018

What type of device is it?

Yura Yusyk November 14, 2018

iPhone 6s PLUS, use a program Authy

jredmond
Atlassian Team
November 14, 2018

The "security key" mentioned here is a physical device (as mentioned in the screenshot), not an app on your phone. If you have the option to add a security key then you've already set up multifactor authentication successfully using Authy (or some other app).

Like Yura Yusyk likes this
Yura Yusyk November 16, 2018

It's all?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events