Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I can't receive invitation email on Bitbucket

filip.bodnar July 15, 2021

Hey šŸ‘‹ 

I just created a new account but didn't receive the invitation email, could you please try to remove my email address from suppression list. šŸ™

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2021

Hi, @filip.bodnar! Welcome to the community! 

Indeed, your email was on the suppression list, so I removed the block from your address. Could you please ask the admin of the workspace to remove the invitation and send you a new one?

Just to give you some context around this issue, this can occur when the system tries to send an email and the account does not exist yet, it's not activated, or it rejects the email for some internal reason. 

We already have an open bug for our development team regarding this problem, as currently there is no indication of when an invitation email is blocked/rejected. You can access it here:

Please consider adding yourself as a watcher, this way you get updated as we make progress with this. If you are not familiar with our Bug Request Policy, you can read more about it here.

Please let me know if it works now and feel free to share any additional questions regarding this case.

Kind regards,
Caroline

filip.bodnar July 15, 2021

Thanks, now i'm in that repo :) 

Like ā€¢ Caroline R likes this
0 votes
Rucha Bhatt December 21, 2021

Hello, I'm experiencing the same issue, Could you please remove my email from the suppression list? if that's the case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events