I am unable to deploy vendor and dist folder to my server

Maisam Bakhshi October 31, 2020

Here's my bitbucket-pipelines.yml

# This is an example Starter pipeline configuration# Use a skeleton to build, test and deploy using manual and parallel steps# -----# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.image: atlassian/default-image:2
pipelines:  default:    - parallel:      - step:          name: 'Build and Test'          image: node:10.16.2          caches:            - node          script:            - yarn install            - yarn test            - yarn  run build          artifacts:            - dist/**            - vendor/**    # The following deployment steps will be executed for each pipeline run. To configure your steps and conditionally deploy see https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/configure-bitbucket-pipelinesyml/    - step:        name: 'Deployment to Production'        image: node:10.16.2        deployment: production        trigger: 'manual'        script:          - npm install          - npm test          - yarn          - yarn build:production          - apt-get update          - apt-get -qq install git-ftp          - git ftp push --insecure --user $FTP_USER --passwd $FTP_PASS ftpes://ftp.mydomain.dev/public_html/wp-content/themes/cule --all

It's a newbie question but it's unable to deploy dist and vendor folder, even though I have added them under artifacts.

am i missing something here?

1 answer

0 votes
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2020

@Maisam Bakhshi please format your pipeline code to readable format and share it again.

And also it would be useful to see the logs of failing.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events