Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to log in to my Bit Bucket workspace but am able to log in into my Confluence space.

ravi_matcha January 13, 2023

I have signed up to BitBucket after signing up to confluence space. But when i try to login to BitBucket and choose to log in with my Gmail account, it always says the below "You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."

I tried with Chrome and with Edge browsers but not resolved by changing browsers. I have cleared the cache and cookies as well and it didnt help.

I have also clicked on the padlock and removed the cookies from there but that didnt help at all. Need some support to allow me to login to the BitBucket Account.

UserName - *************

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2023

G'day Ravi!

I've censored your email address as this is a public forum. I took a look at your workspace linked to that email address and saw that it was marked INACTIVE due to not being logged in for a long period of time.

I've just re-activated your workspace so you should be able to login without that error message.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events