Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to find my repositories

Dragos Ionel April 2, 2024

I haven't logged in to Bitbucket in some time. When I logged in now, all my repositories disappeared. Is there any way to retrieve them?

Thank you

1 answer

1 vote
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2024

Hello @Dragos Ionel and thank you for reaching out to Community.

By checking for the account from which you posted this question, I see it has access to multiple Bitbucket Cloud workspace, so I suspect you are looking for your repositories at the wrong workspace.

In this case, I would suggest following the below steps to find the repositories : 

1. Navigate to bitbucket.org
  2. In the top right corner click on your Personal Avatar
  3. Select All workspaces. A list of all the workspaces you have access to will be shown.
  4. Click on one of the workspaces to open it.
  5. Select the Repositories option in the top navigation bar. All the repositories within that workspace will be listed.
  6. Repeat Step 3 onwards for the other workspaces you have access to until you find the one that contains the repositories you are looking for.

Hope that helps! Should you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you, @Dragos Ionel !

Patrik S

Dragos Ionel April 5, 2024

Thank you. I checked that, and I still cannot find them.

Did Bitbucket request a paid subscription at any time, and I missed the message?

It was free for a long time, but then I did not use it for at least 5-6 years, and all the reports are gone now.

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2024

Hello @Dragos Ionel ,

Bitbucket always offers a Free plan, and a paid subscription is only required to get additional features/users into your workspace.

I see you have opened an internal ticket with Bitbucket Cloud support and were able to find the repositories in one of your workspaces. 

Happy to hear everything has been resolved! 

If you ever need help in the future, feel free to reach out to the community.

Thank you, @Dragos Ionel !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events