Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am facing some issue at the time of pull & push on the repository

Sanket April 12, 2021

Below is the issue description

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks fetch origin
remote: Invalid username or password
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/yashusstechteam/wechecked_prod.git/'

This repository exists in another workspace but I was able to access it from the account some days ago. Suddenly I am facing the above issue.

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2021

Hi @Sanket ,

The error indicates that there may be stored credentials in your Git client or credential manager that interfere with authentication to Bitbucket Cloud. It may also mean that the credential manager is not providing the correct credentials for authentication.

Could you please check the following knowledge base article we have on this issue and follow the steps outlined in the Solution section?

If you're using SourceTree, please make sure to also follow the steps in the section Additional Steps if you are using Sourcetree and experiencing this issue.

Please feel free to let us know how it goes and if the issue is resolved for you after this.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events