We are running a project that has two modules. So we made three repos, main project, module1, module2 and added submodules in main project repo against module1, module2 repos.
Then we committed main project into remote repo on Bitbucket and we could check submodules on Bitbucket. But we clicked submodule's link then it showed us error page.
Figure 1. Main project remote repo in Bitbucket
Figure 2. Linked page on module remote repo in Bitbucket
Figure 3. Module's commit info in Bitbucket
Module's text has hyper-link in main project repo. We click that text then it turns into module's page. But it shows us not found page.
So we checked module's commit info and found something. Linked page's commit number had very long length but commit page's commit number had just 7 length.
Probably, does it cause that problem? or anything else?
Hi Jun Geun Choi,
I see that you opened a ticket with the support team as well and that you have managed to resolve the issue!
I just wanted to add the solution here in case anyone else comes across your question because they face the same issue.
If I understand correctly, the issue was with the URL used for the submodule in the .gitmodules file.
The URL used originally for the submodule and gave this error was
While using the following URL solved the issue for you:
Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events