It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to view all merged pull requests in bitbucket for a specified user?

I would like to view my merged pull request history in Bitbucket.

How do I query Bitbucket to show me only those merged pull requests where I am the author?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi Tony,

In the user interface, for each repository, you can check the pull requests for that repository and filter by author and status.

If you are looking for pull requests across multiple repositories, you can try the All Pull Requests add on. However, this add on does not allow to filter by user and will display the pull requests for every author.

The /rest/api/1.0/dashboard/pull-requests REST API allows more sophisticated filtering. From the endpoint documentation:

Retrieve a page of pull requests where the current authenticated user is involved as either a reviewer, author or a participant. The request may be filtered by pull request state, role or participant status.

Cheers,

Caterina - Atlassian

Oh, I see how to do it per repository. That will do for my purposes.

Thanks for your advice.

Tony

Great Tony! Happy to help!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket Pipelines

Building a Bitbucket Pipe as a casual coder

...ipe.sh :  #!/bin/bash source "$(dirname "$0")/common.sh" enable_debug extra_args="" if [[ "${DEBUG}" == "true" ]]; then extra_args="--verbose" fi # mandatory variables R...

4,079 views 4 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you