Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view all merged pull requests in bitbucket for a specified user?

Tony Nordstrom (345) June 15, 2018

I would like to view my merged pull request history in Bitbucket.

How do I query Bitbucket to show me only those merged pull requests where I am the author?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2018

Hi Tony,

In the user interface, for each repository, you can check the pull requests for that repository and filter by author and status.

If you are looking for pull requests across multiple repositories, you can try the All Pull Requests add on. However, this add on does not allow to filter by user and will display the pull requests for every author.

The /rest/api/1.0/dashboard/pull-requests REST API allows more sophisticated filtering. From the endpoint documentation:

Retrieve a page of pull requests where the current authenticated user is involved as either a reviewer, author or a participant. The request may be filtered by pull request state, role or participant status.

Cheers,

Caterina - Atlassian

Tony Nordstrom (345) June 19, 2018

Oh, I see how to do it per repository. That will do for my purposes.

Thanks for your advice.

Tony

Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2018

Great Tony! Happy to help!

Reah
Atlassian Team
June 19, 2018
Rickard Schoultz July 3, 2020

@Caterina Curti , the "All Pull Requests" add-on seems to be discontinued. Is there any support to be expected from Atlassian on this functionality?

Like # people like this
Mauro Rezende November 1, 2020

I also would like to see the history of all PRs over the multiples repos under a project.

A couple of use cases:

#1 Not rarely a new feature of a system has commits, hence PRs, in different repos. For example, the front-end and one or more micro-services in the back-end. Being able to see PRs from multiple repos, possibly filtering by some attribute such as  words in the PR's title and description, can help track what was approved/merged and when.

#2 Derived from #1, if we need to track a bug introduced by a given merge in a repo, I'd like to find the related PRs merged on other repos 

#3 Find all PRs a given team member (possibly myself) has been assigned, approved, rejected, etc... over multiple repos.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Irina Sanikovich _StiltSoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 30, 2021

You can check out this blog post https://stiltsoft.com/blog/2020/11/how-to-export-commit-and-pull-request-data-from-bitbucket-to-csv/ 

It describes different ways of exporting engineering data to CSV for further processing and organization.

You can also check out Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket if you need to retrieve and export commit and pull request data to CSV on global, project, repository, and user levels, using the dedicated resources. 

Elva Satria Yudha
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 12, 2023

Why it is just about 25 rows pull request. Is there paging on pull request page?

Uladzislava Kastsitsyna [Stiltsoft]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 8, 2023

Hi @Elva Satria Yudha,

I'm Vlada, a colleague of Irina. 

Could you please clarify what you mean by 25 rows? Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket allows you to export the list of all commits or pull requests during the selected period. You can get more details here.

Kind regards,
Uladzislava

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events