Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use pyarmor (version 7.7.4) in CI/CD without having pyarmor-regcode.zip stored on repo

pmilosevic March 26, 2024

I'm using python 2.7.18 and I'm forced to use pyarmor version <8.0 (7.7.4). Since there were crucial changes in pyarmor 8.0 (there is no more web Api ), the command I used for obfuscation "pyarmor register <key_file>" is obsolete and I need to change it with:

pyarmor register /path/_to_the_zip_file/

Is there any other way where pyarmor archive can be stored, instead having it stored on the repository? Repository settings allows to have secret variables, but not to upload files or archives which can be later used during CI/CD procedure.

Any help appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2024

Hi @pmilosevic,

You can upload the file to the Downloads section of the repository (the option is on the left sidebar while viewing the repo in Bitbucket Cloud).

This will not make it available to Pipelines builds, but you can use our API in the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file to download it, in the script of the step that needs this file.

You can check the following knowledge base article for examples:

You can use secured variables to store the credentials needed for authentication with the API call.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

pmilosevic March 27, 2024

Instead of upload it to Downloads, can I upload it on a Confluence page as an attachment and then download it from there? Is that possible? Do you have instruction to download such a file (*.zip) in BB pipeline defined in yaml file?

Thanks in advance!

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2024

Hi @pmilosevic,

Assuming that you use Confluence Cloud, I see in our docs the following API endpoints for attachments:

There are examples for each endpoint, also with curl, on the right side of the page.

I am not an expert in Confluence, I specialize in Bitbucket Cloud. If you have any questions or issues with these APIs, I would suggest posting in the Confluence collection in community or reaching out to Confluence support team via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/.

You could also test the API call locally first, and execute it on your own computer to ensure that it is correct, before editing your yml file.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events