You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I have a self-hosted mac runner with git-lfs installed. The repo uses Git-LFS. I have defined two pipelines
name: 'Get Repository'
- chmod +x ./scripts/buildScript.sh
Test Git LFS:
name: 'Test Git LFS'
- git lfs
The second pipeline is able to run git-lfs and print out information, but the first pipeline fails during "Build Setup" with the following information:
So for some reason Git LFS works in a step, but not in the build setup.
For context, the mac runner has installed Git-LFS using Brew and I add Brew to the path in .bashrc using
eval "$(/opt/homebrew/bin/brew shellenv)"
What should I do to be able to use clone lfs: true? Is there any other file I should add the brew path? Should i install git-lfs some other way on the runner?
Hi @Justin Saler and welcome to the community!
I am not able to reproduce the error you get with a configuration as your first step in the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file.
Could you please provide some additional info, so I can better help you?
1. What output do you get if you run git lfs install on a terminal on this Mac?
2. What is the version of Git LFS on this Mac? You can run git lfs version to find out.
3. Does this MacOS meet the minimum requirements for Runners below:
4. Can you check the runner log and find entries at the time that this particular step failed and post them here (after sanitizing any private/sensitive data)?
5. What is the version of the Runner you are using? This should be in the Pipelines build log, in the first section, Runner.
A quick note I forgot to mention about question 4.:
The runner log should be located at
atlassian-bitbucket-pipelines-runner is the directory where you unzipped the runner zip
b609961f-891e-c872-c36b-f3f2c315d186 is the UUID of the runner, this should have the value of your own runner's UUID