Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to supprort Matlab code development?

Vahid Dokhani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 30, 2023

Is there a way to upload matlab file for joint code development? It seems its not available in the supported languages.

2 answers

0 votes
Vahid Dokhani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2023

Yes, I already uploaded a Matlab file as plain text tried editing. But, I wish the Matlab be addded, so it will be easier to track the changes, as currently it carries no file extension. 

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2023

Hello @Vahid Dokhani and welcome to the Community!

You can virtually store and track any types of files using git repositories, especially text files.

While I'm not an expert in Matlab, from what I researched, Matlab files are essentially text-based files that contain Matlab commands. Therefore, you should be able to utilize Bitbucket to store these files and work on them collaboratively with your team.

You'll also be able to edit the Matlab files directly in the UI. However, please be aware that as of now, Bitbucket does not offer syntax highlighting specifically for Matlab files in the UI. 

Hope that helps! Let me know in case you have any questions.

Thank you, @Vahid Dokhani !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events