Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show the configured and DISabled svn-mirrors in bitbucket instance with SVN-Mirror Plugin

Patrick du Boucher December 15, 2017

SVN Mirror for Bitbucket Server 

I`m using the above plugin

Bitbucket Server (not cloud) 5.5.3

SVN Mirror for Bitbucket Server plugin version 3.3.15

There is a admin dashboard that shows all enabled, and active synchronisations.

When I click on disable, they disspear from the list, and the only way to find them again is to go to the relevant repository, and re-enter the config, and re-enable the synchronisation.

It seems that the Instance wide, and the project wide pages that show all running SVN synchronisations should have a filter to show me:

All Active synchros
All Disabled synchros

ALL synchros

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexander Kitaev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2017

Hello Patrick,

this is expected behaviour introduced in the most recent versions of add-on to address performance issues that may appear with thousands of disabled mirror repositories.

To make add-on display all mirrors, go to Global SVN Mirror Configuration page -> Add-on Settings Tab and turn off "Track active mirror repository only" option. Then click "Apply" button.

Patrick du Boucher December 18, 2017

ok thank you. this solves the immediate need. 

It would be nice to have this setting at the project level to reduce the load on the whole instance. But this is lower priority. since we now have a workaround.

thanks for the response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events