Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see all my commit in all branches?

Syed Tousif
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2023

I have done commits in multiple branches but not able to see all commits done by me at a single place. 
Suggest me to see all my commit in all branches at one place.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023

Hi @Syed Tousif and welcome to the community!

It is not possible to search for commits by a certain author on our website, on the Commits page of the repo.

It should be possible to see this locally in a clone of the repo by running the command

git log --all --author="name"

where name replace with the name you have set as author name in your ~/.gitconfig file, in order to see the commits with you as an author. Make sure to fetch all references with the command git fetch --all prior to executing the git log command, to ensure that all remote references exist in your local repo.

We have a feature request for the ability to search commits by author on our website:

The request has been closed due to inactivity (no votes or comments for an extended period of time). However, I would suggest adding a comment to it to express your interest, as our product managers continue to monitor even closed requests.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events