How to recover my old mercurial repos?

oscarmy February 16, 2022

I want to recover my HG repos, seven in total. My Mercurial repos have no longer been accessible, and all be private.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2022

Hi, @oscarmy, welcome to the community! 

We can help you recover your mercurial repositories. In order to do that, I have created an internal ticket for you using the email of your community account, so you don't have to share this information here. 

You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Caroline

oscarmy February 16, 2022

Yep, i got that, thank you!

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2022

Hi everyone,

Atlassian made a decision to move away from maintaining and supporting Mercurial repositories in 2019.

This was announced in community:

and on our blog:

Bitbucket Cloud Support team is no longer able to restore those repositories.

If you are looking for a Mercurial repository that was public, all the public repos were archived by Software Heritage:

We will not be able to meet any further requests for recovery of private HG repositories and users will need to recover those from local copies only.

Kind regards,
Theodora

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events