Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plugin the SSL certificate into bitbucket-pipelines.yml file as the tests are over HTTPS?

Bhala November 5, 2020

I have got tests which needs to run over HTTPS REST API webservices, can anyone tell me the step-by-step instructions to plugin the SSL certificate that I have got with .pfx & .crt files.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gopinath Emmidisetty
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 30, 2020

Hello @Bhala 

We got that resolved after adding the following line to the bitbucket pipeline yml file

• keytool -importcert -trustcacerts -noprompt -alias -ouralias -file OUR.crt -keystore $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts -storepass ourpass
Bhala November 30, 2020

Thanks a lot for saving my time. Much appreciated.

Maurice Wingfield
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 12, 2021

Thank you for sharing your solution here. Where does the file OUR.crt actually reside? 

Bhala January 17, 2022

you can generate one or get the required certificate from your colleagues that to be used.

0 votes
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2020

Hello @Bhala ! Right now, there are no embedded way to use ca certs , but you can use an image where your certificates are installed.

Look at this thread and doc, it might help you:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20078185/using-keytool-to-install-a-security-certificate#20128324

https://docs.docker.com/registry/insecure/#use-self-signed-certificates

However, we will report about this feature interest, I guess, this would be really kill-feature

Regards, Galyna

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events