How to notify TeamCity on push to Stash

Hi,

Does anyone know, if it is possible to notify TeamCity about new pushs to Stash via a web hook?

I did a search for this, but can't find any concrete information.

Thanks,

Adrian

4 answers

1 accepted

Hi Adrian,

I'd recommend installing the HTTP GET post-receive hook for Stash and using it to trigger a build using TeamCity's httpAuth build trigger REST API.

cheers,

Tim

This plugin TeamcityTriggerHook from Jorge Costa is a more precise answer to the need. From the source code I understand that the plugin allows to make teamcity evaluate changes on one vcs root :  by using this end point on teamcity /app/rest/debug/vcsCheckingForChangesQueue?locator=vcsRoot:" + vcsRoot

Together with the HTTP GET post-receive hook one can probably use the VCSUPDATE teamcity plugin

Hi,

We have a stash and teamcity setup enabled, i want to trigger build for each commit in stash, i have enabled the post receive webhook in stash. But i am not sure on how to add the Teamcity URL to the stash hook. 

My Team City VCS root name looks like : RMP_Hello
VCS root ID :  RmpCore_RmpHello

I tried adding like this https://teamcity-2.dts.fm.rbsgrp.net/app/rest/debug/vcsCheckingForChangesQueue?locator=vcsRoot:+RmpCore_RmpHello

Please help me with correct URL on how to add it to stash

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

164 views 20 8
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you