Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know which tool has been used to deploy repository ?

Le Blé en Herbe September 14, 2020

Hi,

I'm new in a company that owns a prestashop website. I'm also new to the Git thing.

I red a bit of the tutorials and documentation and I understood mainly how it works : pull to local server -> modify > push to bitbucket server > push to prestashop server.

I didn't have the chance to be trained by the guy that was here before me and I don't know how to push the code stored on bitbcuket to the prestashop.

I know I need to practice but I need good advice and help to start without messing up the website :( 

Can someone help me ?

Thx.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2020

Hello and welcome to the community and to the Git world!

I believe that the best person to help you would be the one who set up the deployment or someone else who is familiar with the process your company has been following. There are numerous tools that can be used for deployment, every company may choose a different way/tool, and I'm afraid that it's quite difficult for anyone else to know how deployment of this website was done so far.

I would suggest contacting the person that was responsible for the deployment before you, or see if anyone else in the company has more details on the process that was being followed so far.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events