How to integrate SVN to JIRA ON Demand account

We are using JIRA ON Demand, we want to integarte SVN to JIRA so that we can view the files changes for particular JIRA ticket.

3 answers

Subversion integration in JIRA Cloud is now possible with the Svn Gateway add-on.
It allows to link multiple repositories, on the Internet or in the intranet to your JIRA Cloud instance. 

We are using JIRA on Demand and we do have our own SVN. we are not looking to host our SVN. Is it possible to integrate our SVN with JIRA on demand?

No, it isn't. Either move to Git / Mercurial to work with OnDemand or go with a 3rd party hosted version. That would be a standalone JIRA hosted and managed.

If you need a 3rd party hosted JIRA see https://www.cloudshards.com/jirahosting.php

How Svn Gateway addon works then.

Hello Santak,

Our company has developed Svn Gateway for our own use, we were lacking that functionality as well. We made a public about 3 years ago.

You can see the add-on here:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.matrixreq.svnpluginpro/cloud/overview

It is able to connect your JIRA Cloud to one or more SVN repositories, which can be on the Internet or even in your intranet. In the latter case you'll have to install a small utility in your intranet to feed the add-on content.

For any question regarding that add-on: support@matrixreq.com

Best regards

Yves

Hi, currently OnDemand has phased out SVN / Fisheye/Crucible. If you need code hosting you will either need to migrate to Bitbucket for Git / Mercurial OR to find a 3rd party hosting provider to host JIRA and SVN for you.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

699 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot