I'm having a problem installing PhantomJS during the build:
PhantomJS not found on PATH
Phantom installation failed TypeError: Path must be a string. Received undefined
at assertPath (path.js:28:11)
at Object.join (path.js:1232:7)
at findSuitableTempDirectory (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/phantomjs/install.js:127:30)
at nextTickCallback (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/kew/kew.js:47:28)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:95:7)
The way I'm doing it is:
- export PHANTOMJS_VERSION=2.1.1
- export PHANTOMJS_PATH=/opt/phantomjs
- export PATH=$PHANTOMJS_PATH/:$PATH
- mkdir -p $PHANTOMJS_PATH
- wget -q https://github.com/Medium/phantomjs/releases/download/v$PHANTOMJS_VERSION/phantomjs-$PHANTOMJS_VERSION-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2 -O /tmp/phantomjs-$PHANTOMJS_VERSION-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2
- tar -xf /tmp/phantomjs-$PHANTOMJS_VERSION-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2 -C $PHANTOMJS_PATH/
- rm /tmp/phantomjs-$PHANTOMJS_VERSION-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2
- yarn install
- yarn test
Is there anything else I should do? Is there any restriction?
Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs