First of all I am having trouble on fixing this error on the pipeline.
I am using Codeigniter as the framework, I was able to include the phpunit test, but now the problem is mysql.
This is the error that I am getting :
Call to undefined function mysqli_init()
Line Number: 136
Basically the question in place is, how to solve this issue and what is causing it?
I figured it out. You have to add the mysql-client and then tell it to use the extension. This worked for me:
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y unzip mysql-client
- docker-php-ext-install mysqli
- curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
- composer -V
- composer config -g github-oauth.github.com 9351b824c3e8f8fea61c0349f9b6aed8295878a8
- composer install --no-interaction --no-progress --prefer-dist
- ln -s /bin/true /usr/sbin/sendmail
- composer test
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs