Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have setup pipeline from staging we can deploy to multiple production environment

t1279k March 17, 2021

In our previous pipeline provided (from which we are planning to move). We had a flexsiblity where we could say Step 1 should execute before Step 2.  This flexibility model the flow of steps. Also we could also have more then one Step be dependant of a single previous step. 

Our use case is for example we build a container and goes through dev  and staging after which the same docker container gets deployed to 3 different prod environments. But depending on the requirement we will deploy it to any one of the prod environments by trigging it manually. 

How would I setup my pipeline in bitbuck pipeline.

In our previous provided we would say that prod1 step should execute after step 3 and prod 2 step should execute after step3 and prod 3 steps should execute after step 3. In each of the prod steps I would enable manual trigger. 

It would be of great help if this type of flow is possible.

steps.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2021

@t1279k Have you explored the option to use parallel steps with a manual trigger?

t1279k March 21, 2021

just did thank was helpful

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events