Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to get bitbucket PR analytics ? Edited

Hello there, 

I am wondering if there is any PR analytics add-on/features with in the atlassian eco system for bitbucket. 

I have tried Awesome Graphs  for the repos. Still I would like similar for PR comments and reviewer's performance. Like cycle time of a PR and so on

2 answers

Hi! @Karthikeyan Annamalai 

Umano's Team Performance Summary provides observability into a team's PR practices through measuring:

• PR Size
  • Review Speed 
  • Time to Merge

PR Collaboration (i.e. commenters, reviewers and tasks) is on its way

You can read more about our PR analytics in our guide.  Let me know if you have any questions; I'd be keen to get your thoughts.

I hope this helps,

Chris (founder)

Wonderful. But this page seems to be broken

Apologies!  You should be able to pass through now

0 votes

Hello @Karthikeyan Annamalai 

You can get pull request metrics as well using Awesome Graphs and its REST API 🙂

For example, in this article, it's described how to get the Cycle Time and the related metrics, including:

• Time to open (from the first commit to open)
  • Time waiting for review (from open to the first comment)
  • Time to approve (from the first comment to approved)
  • Time to merge (from approved to merge)

You can also get the size of PRs in terms of commits and lines of code, as described in this post.

And that's not all, I believe. Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be glad to help.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...

136 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you