Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get better notified on assignment to pull request?

Denis Haskin May 5, 2022

Anybody have a good pattern for getting reliably notified when I get assigned as a reviewer on a pull request?

Email --

I do get emails on bitbucket events, but maybe I'm just getting too many of them and it gets lost in the noise.  I suppose I could write a gmail rule to look for "added you as a reviewer" in an email message and make sure that gets flagged so that it's immediately noticable.  But frankly, I use slack more so...

Slack --

I also probably get too many Slack notifications, but there doesn't seem to be a way for me to get notifications *only* about things that are related to me.  The bitbucket/Slack integration seems to be only at the repo/channel(s) level, so there would be no way to get a notification private to me when *I'm* assigned as a reviewer.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2022

Hi Denis,

I'm afraid that it is not possible to add such a configuration in Bitbucket Cloud - Slack integration.

I just wanted to let you know that we have a feature request in our issue tracker for setting up personal notifications:

If you'd be interested in that, I would suggest adding your vote to the feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link). You can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events