Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a predictable list of ip addresses for containers used in Bitbucket Pipelines?

Julian Ptak January 30, 2020

I want to have my hosting provider whitelist the IP addresses used during my build pipelines so that I can use rsync commands to automate deployment. However, the VPN continues to block my rsync attempts from the pipelines.

My guess is that this is because I'm using a container in my pipeline and the IP address for the container (using ifconfig) is not the same as the list of IP addresses that Bitbucket specifies for Bitbucket Pipelines. (The list of IP addresses provided by Atlassian can be found at the bottom of this page.)

Since ifconfig doesn't return an IP address in that list, how can I determine a predictable IP address (or list) to give to my hosting provider to make sure that my container's rsync commands are not blocked by the firewall?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2020

Hello @Julian Ptak,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

The IP addresses used by Bitbucket Pipelines are listed on this documentation page.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Daniil

RM June 16, 2020

This page is now out of date.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events