Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate extent report in bitbucket pipelines post build completion.

Sandeep.Dash March 25, 2022

I have created a CI/CD pipeline for my automation test cases which uses java as the technology & maven as the build tool. I want the extent report to be generated post build completion irrespective of build fails or not. Please let me know how to integrate this with the pipeline

4 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
deepa March 23, 2023

Hi @Sandeep.Dash , how to resolve this?

Even I'm facing the same problem. I can see artifacts section and able to download tar gz file..but unable to open and see 

0 votes
Sandeep.Dash April 12, 2022

Hi @Ankit Gupta  - I do see the artifacts section in the log file. I am able to download it as well however the file is a rar .gz extension file. How do we view it?

0 votes
Sandeep.Dash March 29, 2022

@Ankit Gupta  When i run the code in local, extent report gets generated post the execution of code in a folder named as  TestReport. I want the same to happen when the build gets completed in bitbucket pipelines.

Please let me know if there is a way to make changes in yml file and see the extent report getting generated in the TestReport folder.

0 votes
Ankit Gupta March 27, 2022

I haven't integrated with the maven tool in Bitbucket Pipeline, but maybe you are looking to save the artifacts from the extent reports generated in the test step.

Sandeep.Dash March 29, 2022

@AnkitGupta  When i run the code in local, extent report gets generated post the execution of code in a folder named as  TestReport. I want the same to happen when the build gets completed in bitbucket pipelines.

Please let me know if there is a way to make changes in yml file and see the extent report getting generated in the TestReport folder.

Ankit Gupta March 30, 2022

Hi @Sandeep.Dash

You can add the below to your `yml`:

artifacts:
- TestReport/*

You can reference the documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/use-artifacts-in-steps/ 

It would be available in the "Downloads" Tab in the Pipeline run

Sandeep.Dash April 12, 2022

Hi @AnkitGupta  - I do see the artifacts section in the log file. I am able to download it as well however the file is a rar .gz extension file. How do we view it?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events