cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the path /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/

Tony
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 23, 2022

Hi community,

I'm working with bitbucket pipeline. My pipeline succeeds and it generates a test coverage report.

Coverage report generated for RSpec to /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/coverage. 4358 / 5426 LOC (80.32%) covered.
Stopped processing SimpleCov as a previous error not related to SimpleCov has been detected

How can I find this report to see the detailed information?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2022

Hi @Tony and welcome to the community!

The path that you mentioned is the clone directory. Pipelines builds run in Docker containers. For every step of your pipeline, a Docker container starts, the repo is cloned in that container in the path /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/, and then the commands of the step's script are executed in that directory. When the commands finish successfully, or if a certain command fails, then the Docker container gets destroyed. The clone directory is exposed in the variable BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR.

If you want to see a file generated during the build:

1) You can use the following pipe in the step that generates this file, in order to upload it to the Downloads page of the repository:

You can then download the file from the Downloads page.

Please keep in mind though that if a subsequent build generates and uploads a file with the same name, the existing file will get overwritten. You can work around this by giving give a unique name to the file in each build e.g. by including the build number in the file name (exposed in the variable BITBUCKET_BUILD_NUMBER) or you could upload the file to an external storage solution.

2) You can use a cat command in your yml file in order to view the content of the file in the Pipelines build log.

3) We have a test reporting feature in Pipelines that shows test results in a separate tab in the Pipelines build log, if they include a fail. Please note that this only works currently with JUnit and Maven Surefire XML formats, regardless of the language they are written in, and the xml files need to be generated in specific directories. You can find more details here:

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Tony
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 28, 2022

Thank you for your answer. It helps a lot

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2022

You are very welcome Tony, please feel free to reach out if you need anything further!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events