How to find out the repository detail like date of creation and size

We are using Bitbucket 4.10.1.since last week its seen that bitbucket is aking up lots of huge space, we have many many repository and its difficult to look at individual repository size from Setting tab repository.so basically I am wondering if there is any way to find out the Repo size with date of creation as well. basically how to watch the changeset on Bitbucket repo?

Thankyou

1 answer

0 vote

Hi! You can find the size in the Settings page of the repository. As for the creation date you can not find it directly, but you can look for the date of the first commit, for example. You can see it by clicking on the Commit menu in the left hand side. 

Hope that helps,

Ana

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

1,764 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you