How to filter pull requests?

In Github pull requests you can filter files so you don't see files that you aren't going to review.    This often happens when having libraries as subrepositories that get merged   Often it means in bitbucket the pull request never loads all the files ( seems to timeout ) and seems no way to filter?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Keith!  We have a few Feature requests to add different ways to filter pull requests, as you can see at BSERV-3856 and BSERV-4929 for example.

If those doesn't include the functionalities you'd like to see, you can add a comment with your ideas or consider submitting your own at jira.atlassian.com.

Hope this helps :)

Ana

They aren't really what I'm talking about, those issues cover closed pull requests and querying the history of pull requests, I'm talking about a single open pull request.   I've added an issue

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-9951

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

654 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot