I have setup the pipeline for repo.. using ssh keys bitbucket and server is communicating using ssh keys .
But Now i dont't want to deploy "upload" folder using pipeline. How to do it.
Note:- Below mentioned configuration pipeline
- "apt-get update -y"
- "apt-get install -y zip"
- "apt-get install php libapache2-mod-php -y"
- "apt-get install curl -y"
- "mkdir artifact"
- "zip -r ./artifact/artifact-master.zip *"
- "apt-get install sshpass -y"
- "time sshpass -p 'a0eMY1qy7d-g' scp -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o LogLevel=DEBUG ./artifact/artifact-master.zip firstname.lastname@example.org:/home/functionsandcate/test"
Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event