Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete an old account without mail access ?

Kevin Amiand
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2018

Hi, 

I would delete an old account created with an mailbox now deleted. 

What should i do?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2018

Hi Kevin

Please access your account at www.trello.com/my/account.  Under Credentials, add an email address that you can use to receive an email from Trello.  Once you get the email, click the link and log in with your old email address/password.  This will now add your new email address to your credentials.  Now, you can make this new email address your primary and delete the old email address.  Since you now can access your email, you can scroll to the bottom of the account page and click the link Permanently delete your entire account forever?.  You'll then get a confirmation email/link in your new email account.

Kevin Amiand
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2018

Hi Matthew, 

I forgot to precise that i forgot my password Trello and my old mailbox is deleted (old society). I can't reinit my password.

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2018

Without the password/being able to log on, you won’t be able to delete your account. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events